Wednesday, May 19, 2010

I need this Benny Gold fitted............Got it!

This kid has some sick designs. Check his bio out below and catch him at BennyGold.com.

The Benny Gold brand started when I was tired of working for other people. My early career is fairly typical of most graphic designers: Start with the small design firms, then graduate to bigger agencies, move onward and upwards…and finally one day, I found myself working an in-house job at a large corporation and not getting any creative satisfaction out of it. After years of plodding along the corporate timeline, I realized that I was losing sight of the ideas and creative freedom I had once--and still--cherish. I had spent the majority of my 20s working nonstop--and I didn't want to spend another twenty doing the same thing........read more at BennyGold.com under the story section.