Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Jason's Beautifully Crafted GS3

My homie Jason and Xclusive Alliance teammate out of MD really brought out the big guns with this one. This GS300 is so clean you could defiantly eat off the front end. Let me tell you I know GS's pretty well being a GS350 owner and you will not find another one quite like this.

He is a static fitment guru that has mastered where you can go with the GS wheel setup. You wish you could ride this flush, this low, this static without mangaling your fenders and so do I....ha Either way this is one good looking East Coast Lexus. Congrats to you on the car and the new baby....I already know hes got a Recaro baby seat ready to roll. The mod list is pretty long but some of the key features are as follows.....

20" Work Varianza F2S wheels; Auto Couture lip; Custom Fenders; BC Coils; Topspeed exhaust; Invida Mid Pipe; Fujita Intake and the list goes on and on....